• Harden the eggs by immersing them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
• Peel and finely slice the onions.
• Boil a pot of water.
• Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into large cubes and cook them for 15 minutes in boiling salted water.
• Preheat the oven to 200°C
• Heat oil over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add the onions and simmer for 10 minutes.
• On high heat, add the meat and sauté for a few minutes. Add the spices.
• When the potatoe is cooked, add it to the meat preparation. Mix everything together and remove the heat. Set aside.
• Shell the eggs and chop them coarsely.
• Wash and finely chop the spring onion.
• Mix the chopped eggs and onion with the meat.
• Once the preparation has cooled, start filling the discs of empanadas with the preparation.
In the palm of the hand, place the dough by slightly bending it in half and welding the two ends before placing a spoonful of filling.
Close by pinching the dough to weld it together. To do this, you must first weld the two sides of the dough together about the width of a finger and do not hesitate to pinch the dough hard enough. Fold the border over itself every centimeter to form the edge.
• Preheat the oven to 200°C. Bake the empanadas on a baking paper-lined baking sheet for 15 minutes, turn them over and continue baking for 10 minutes.