For stuffing meatballs:
• Slice the spring onion and crumble the stock cube.
• Mix the minced pork, crab, minced chives, flour, crumbled chicken stock cube, salt and pepper.
• If your stuffing seems too liquid, add a little flour. It will absorb the moisture from the crab meat and amalgamate the stuffing.
For the broth:
• Slice the chili and chives. Cut the lemongrass in three.
• Boil the broth, water, chili pepper, pepper, chives and lemongrass sections. Simmer on a large broth for 10 minutes.
Cooking the meatballs:
• Form balls with your stuffing.
• Reduce heat and poach meatballs to a low boil for 10 minutes. They are cooked when they come to the surface.
• Serve hot broth over the meatballs and sprinkle with coriander leaves and a drizzle of sesame oil.